- Daytime summer temperatures to rise by up to 2°C
- Lowest winter night-time temperatures to rise by 2-3°C
- Milder winters to reduce cold-related mortality rates
- Wetter winters and drier summers
- Increase in frequency of heavy precipitation event.
Chapter 10 “Climate change and catchment hydrology” covers river flows.
Met Éireann’s report on summer 2013 [2 page PDF] is available here; rainfall was down [on the 1981–2010 average] at all stations except Valentia; temperature was up everywhere and so was sunshine. So perhaps we’ll have a wet winter to look forward to.