Or love in a golden bowl?
My mole doesn’t know, but diesel can be put in a boat’s fuel tank at Silver Line in Banagher, the latest addition to the roll of honour: the traders holding licences to sell marked diesel [.xls] along the Shannon.
The eight licensed sellers are (north to south):
- CarrickCraft, Carrick-on-Shannon
- Emerald Star, Carrick-on-Shannon
- Rooskey Craft & Tackle, Rooskey Quay
- Hanley’s Marina, Ballyleague (opposite Lanesborough)
- Quigley’s Marina, Killinure, Lough Ree
- CarrickCraft, Banagher
- Silver Line, Banagher
- Emerald Star, Portumna.
The excitement is too much for me. I think I’ll lie down for a bit.